Cancellation and Refund policy
The Cancellation Policy is applicable in the scenarios when the customer wants to cancel the order before the time of pickup or after the pickup is scheduled or after the device is picked up by the repair expert.
- There will no cancellation charges levied if you cancel the order till the time the pickup is scheduled and the technician is assigned.
- For any cash on delivery orders, you must pay a non refundable amount of Rs 249 and it will not be refunded even if you cancel the repair.
- In the case of online payment, it is mandatory to cancel the order before the pickup and the refund will be credited to the bank account within 3-5 business days. If you cancel the order after pickup, a deduction of Service charge of Rs 249 will be levied and the balance amount will be refunded.
- There will be no cash refunds even if the mode of payment is cash and refunds are done as electronic payments.
- The refund process will be initiated after verification process and consent from internal team.
- If you have scheduled a pickup of the device and a technician is already on his way to collect the device and later want to reschedule it at a different time, then you need Rs 249 as the technician has already started off to get the device.
Fixkart wants its customers to be aware of the cancellation and refund policy so that they are rest assured that their device is getting repaired with the renowned experts.