The information that FIXKART.IN collects through the Website, which is hosted and operated from India;
- The use and role of cookies and similar technologies on the Website; and
- The security measures FIXKART.IN are in place to protect the information that FIXKART.IN gathers through the Website.
- This Policy does not govern FIXKART.IN’s collection of information through any website, or by any other means, other than through this Website, or the collection of information by any parent, or subsidiaries of FIXKART.IN (“Other Entities”).
Note to the Visitors
Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, available at www.fixkart.in/terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, request you to refrain from using the website.
FIXKART.IN collects two basic types of information through the Website: (i) “Personal Information,” information from which an individual is identified and (ii) “Aggregate Information,” from which information cannot be sorted out in an individual perspective.
You are not ordinarily required to register or provide personal information in order to access the Website. FIXKART.IN collects Personal Information from you is required only when you voluntarily provide it to FIXKART.IN .
Instances where the Website visitors provide personal information to Fixkart
- Purchasing FIXKART.IN products online, in contacting FIXKART.IN through the Website, or exploring business opportunities with FIXKART.IN, answering surveys and polls, entering contests and similar promotions and signing up for email updates and announcements concerning FIXKART.IN’s products and special sales and promotions.
- Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address).
- Your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date (“Payment Information”), will be collected by the respective banks and/or third party payment gateway, if you wish to purchase any product or merchandise made available through the Website (“Transaction”).
- Aggregate Information. When you visit the Website, FIXKART.IN and the third parties with whom FIXKART.IN has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in FIXKART.INs server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited.
- IP addresses of all Visitors are used by FIXKART.IN to calculate the Website usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Websites servers, and to administer the Website.
- IN may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with the Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice followed on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites
Amendments in Content
Fixkart.in is India’s most trusted Smartphone service network. Contact us for Apple Repair, iPhone Repair, Samsung Repair, Nexus Repair, Motorola Repair,One Plus Repair, Xiaomi Repair. Fixkart.in can do LCD Display Repair, Glass Replacement, Touchscreen Repair, Speaker Repair, Microphone Repair, Network Repair, Water Damage Repair, Charging Repair, Battery Replacement, Software Repair. Models we repair: iPhone 5, Iphone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S plus, Samsung S6, Samsung S7, Samsung s5, Samsung Note 2/3/4, One Plus One, One Plus two, One Plus Three, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, nexus 6, Mi 3, Mi4,Mi4i,Redmi Note, Asus Zenfone 5, Le 1s, Le Max and all other models.